Prior to joining St. James's Place Wealth Management, I had a successful career as a City professional after graduating from Brunel University with a degree in Accounting and Business Studies.
I am committed to providing bespoke solutions to my clients. We will initially sit down to analyse your individual situation whilst also discussing your own personal aspirations and goals. I will then tailor and discuss with you solutions to achieve these in the most cost-effective and tax-efficient manner.
My services include:
- Reviewing your existing pensions to give you greater control over your future
- Setting up new company or personally-funded pensions
- Making your or your company money work harder by being invested (and potentially benefitting from St. James’s Place’s distinct approach to investment management)
- Replacing lost employee benefits and protecting you against future unforeseen circumstances
- Tax efficient profit extraction from your limited company
- Offshore investment vehicles
- Tax mitigation and deferral strategies
In many cases these can be paid for through your company as a tax deductible expense, further reducing the cost to you.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. An investment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
All my advice is guaranteed by St. James's Place.
Aside from work I am a keen rugby player and have a passion for motorsport and cooking.